nanoREVTM is an ambient air STM which opens out the fascinating nano-world right on to your table-top. It comes with a superb combination of ease-of-use and a high-level of sophistication, making it a ready-to-use instrument both for the beginners and the experts in the field of probe microscopy.
Take a look at the critical specifications of nanoREVTM Ambient Air STM.
Expertise and experience
In the field of mechanics, vibration isolation, piezo-sensors, feedback-control, high voltage power supplies and amplifiers, data-acquisition software etc. to accelerate nano-technology and related research and development. Experience of the team involved ensures time-bound, effective and optimal solutions to the challenges posed.
Our service and support system is targeted to maintain seamless operation of the STM facility. The updates, enhancements and replacements are made immediately with ensuring its uninterrupted usage.
Customization and regular updates
It much more than just an STM, its a sustained relationship with us in building and enhancing the technology, which is an outcome of the quest for further exploration and improvement. The feedbacks of our users have consistently improved and enhanced the whole system. We are committed to keep the hardware and software updated at the user end.
What is in a name – nanoREV? … Revelations of the nano-world !!
|Sizes||Maximum Area||Minimum Area||X/Y Resolution|
|Large||3.7μm x 3.7μm||14.8nm x 14.8nm||0.06nm|
|Small||375nm x 375nm||1.5nm x 1.5nm||0.006nm|
|Z-Resolution||Analog Mode: 8-10pm, Digital Mode: 15pm (Using 16-bit DAC)|
|Scan Orientation||Horizontal and Vertical|
|Max Z Range||±350 to ±500nm (Full Stretch and Full-Retract)|
||4-channel 16-bit DACs|
||4-channels 16-bit ADC|
0.3mV bias resolution for 1750 data points,
||Digitally-controlled X/Y slope correction|
||Micro-controller based Walker Control with LCD display|
||±10nA in steps of 5pA (100nA option available)|
|Software: SiM (STM iMproved)|
||Dual Mode (Scan and Retrace) Image Display with live scan CRO.|
||Both 2D and 3D displays, customizable look-up tables for pseudo image coloring.|
||Line Profile Extraction, X/Y Slope Correction, Fourier Transforms and Filters, Selective Zooming, Calibration etc.|
||Exports to ASCII, jpg, png, postcript formats.|
||Spatial and Fourier Low-Pass Filtering, Background Subtraction, Histogram Equalization, Zooming, Contrast, Slope Correction etc.|
||Applying controlled voltage pulses to the sample.|
|OS||Installers available for the latest Ubuntu LTS Distributions.|
Journal Publications with the nanoREVTM STM :
- Jaspreet Sandhu, Amit Kumar Singh Chauhan and Govind, Formation of Gallium-induced nanostructures on single crystal HOPG surface (2011)
- Mukesh Kumar, Govind, Temperature-dependent morphological evolution of clustered gold surface (2012)
- Amit Banerjee and S S Banerjee, Fabrication of single and coupled metallic nanocantilevers and their nanomechanical response at resonance (2013)
- Titash Mondal, Anil K. Bhowmick and Ramanan Krishnamoorti, Stress Generation and Tailoring of Electronic Properties of Expanded Graphite by Click Chemistry (2014)
- Titash Mondal, Anil K. Bhowmick and Ramanan Krishnamoorti, Butyl lithium assisted direct grafting of polyoligomeric silsesquioxane onto graphene (2014)
- Saroha, Rakesh, Panwar, A. K, Structural, Optical and Electrical Properties of Synthesized ZnO Nanoparticles (2015)
- Titash Mondal, Anil K. Bhowmick and Ramanan Krishnamoorti, Controlled Synthesis of Nitrogen-Doped Graphene from a Heteroatom Polymer and Its Mechanism of Formation (2015)
- Amit Srivastava, Naresh Kumar, HRP modified pulse laser ablated ZnO nanostructure for H2O2 sensing (2016)
- Preetam Hazra, Gate controllable resistive random access memory devices using reduced graphene oxide (2016)
- Renjith Sasi, K. B. Jinesh, Sudha J. Devaki, Anisotropic Phase Formation Induced Enhancement of Resistive Switching in Bio–based Imidazolium Ionic Liquid Crystals (2017)
- Dibya J. Sivananda, Amit Bannerjee, S. S. Bannerjee, Detecting sub-nanometer transverse vibrations on a piezo crystal oscillator surface, using time series tunneling current measurements (2017)
- Single quantum dot rectifying diode with tunable threshold voltage (2017)
- Sheena S Sukumaran, K B Jinesh and K G Gopchandran, Liquid Phase Exfoliated Graphene for Electronic Applications (2017)
- Shaivalini SINGH, Sumit VYAS, Parthasarthi CHAKRABARTI, Si-Hyun PARK, Studies of Surface Electrical Properties of Al doped ZnO Nanorods by STM
- This article Nanorevelations by the Indigeneous nanoREV 4.0 Air STM (pdf) featured in the April 2011 Issue of Nanotech Insights newsletter by The Center for Knowledge Management of Nanoscience & Technology
For more information and purchase related queries, contact us here.